Shape the future of Finger Lickin’ goodness
Established in 1938, with over 1000 restaurants in the UK, KFC is a billion-dollar brand loved by people globally. Their world-famous culture is centered around fun and recognition, and the company invests heavily in personal development, coaching, and providing equal opportunities.
This role sits within the newly formed 'Innovation Labs' team which is integral to shaping the future growth of KFC. Reporting to the Innovation director, you will form part of an award-winning team and be responsible for dreaming up Finger Lickin' products and ideas in the UK&I business.
- A very competitive reward and recognition scheme, including great annual bonus potential.
- You’ll have access to lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes, including 5 recharge days a year.
- Fri-YAY finish – 1 pm finishes every Friday
- Access to coaching programmes and learning tools to better personal development.
- A strong track record of innovation, ideally with food brands. You’ll be looking after all aspects of a product concept ranging from taste, texture, packaging, occasion, etc
- Be a team player and effective communicator. You will work collaboratively with stakeholders from across the business, including Retail & Advertising, Operations, and Supply Chain.
- Must be solution-focused, tenacious, and driven to succeed.
- A passionate foodie who can bring their brilliant ideas to life.
Fill up the form and one of our consultants will get back to you within 24 hours.
(For candidates - Due to high volumes we will only reply if you are suitable for an active job)