KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Passion for the FMCG MArket
impeccable comms skills
tenacious, ambitious & data driven
- Passion for the FMCG market and keen interest in market research
- Degree educated (advantageous Business Management and Economics)
- Impeccable communication skills
- Tenacious, ambitious and data driven
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright graduate to join a reputable and trusted FMCG intelligence provider, with the opportunity to work with some of the top consumer goods players. The role itself has a huge focus on market research to provide global grocery and retail stakeholders with insight into consumer shopping trends and how these customers unlock success within the food and consumer goods industry.
You will be part of a research team that utilises insights for results through quantitative and qualitative data. It would be advantageous to have some form of background in FMCG, but more importantly the sheer determination, enthusiasm, and desire to carve out an insights career with a leading industry intelligence provider.
Key Benefits :
- Agile working policy
- Annual bonus
- Work for a reputational global business
- Training and development is next level!
perks and benefits
agile working policy
work for a reputational global business
training & development is next level
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *